®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

First page news add-on updated

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#1 | Posted: 19 Feb 2009 03:50 
First page news add-on, a little script ready to include in your own web page, has been updated today to have possibility to insert straight link which goes to the most recent message in topic. Note the $LinkToLastPostInTopic variable now available under templates/addon_1stpagenews_cell2.html, and the code located in /* Link to latest post in topic */ section of addon_1stpagenews2.php. Enjoy the addition sponsored by our partners from Belgium, The Dream Team 3D.

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#2 | Posted: 9 Mar 2009 05:40 
Hi Paul,
The script file (addon_1stpagenews2.php) included in the latest package, which I downloaded a moment ago, seems to be the old version--last modified in Feb, 2007?!
- mb

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 9 Mar 2009 07:16 
It seems it was the time when my brains were totally messed up :-) I fixed that and updated the package, thanks for discovering!

Author Guest
~
#4 | Posted: 13 Aug 2009 07:55 
The test.php code is working just fine, but when the code is included in joomla the script shows only: "More news ..."

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 13 Aug 2009 10:20 
May be there is some crossing with database requests which are also coming from Joomla... not a question to miniBB developers ;-) You can use JavaScript-including version if the direct version failed. It works always.

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 First page news add-on updated
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑