miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Can not proceed: possible CSRF/XSRF attack!

Author jcu
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 15 May 2009 04:27 
This one is the mistake that gives....

Since I avoid it?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 16 May 2009 05:05 
It, again, may come from the upgrading process.

If you have had an older version of the board, try to install a default version first, upgrading your database. That all should work in the default version. You will find such instructions under Upgrading / Migrating FAQ.

Author jcu
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 16 May 2009 05:11 
The databases are updated, the only thing that I have supported they are the files of the folder templates.

Thank you for your response.
Juan Carlos

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 16 May 2009 05:35 
The files are very important in that aspect, specially template forms, variables and PHP scripts. Take your upgrade carefully.

Author jcu
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 16 May 2009 05:39 
It is difficult for the great quantity of changes realized for my in the original code, but I will try it.

Thank you for your response .

Juan Carlos

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 16 May 2009 05:42 
Sometimes it's better to improve the code starting it from the scratch, but I'm sure any kind of custom modifications could be upgraded following our instructions. Have a try :-)

Author jcu
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 16 May 2009 05:56 
Resolved problem:

Only it was necessary to introduce in the page "main_posts.html" the corresponding code with to the javascript of control of the cookie "getCSRFCookie".

Thank you very much
Juan Carlos

PD.: might you change the image that you have in the gallery of Webs of udias.com? We have changed very much...

Author hellokit
#8 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 00:29 
jcu:
Only it was necessary to introduce in the page "main_posts.html" the corresponding code with to the javascript of control of the cookie "getCSRFCookie".
I think that I have this same problem. Just wanna know how fix that cookie?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#9 | Posted: 9 Apr 2012 11:48 
hellokit:
Just wanna know how fix that cookie?
You don't have to fix the cookie or modify the code some other way.
First better know out why it's happening. Better configure your board to run without this error. In most cases, it's a question to improper configuration and settings.

If you will fix that manually and without knowing what you do, you can get in serious troubles sooner or later, because it's a security question.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑