®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Firefox problem with Preview

Author Nikoli
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 10 Apr 2009 23:51 
Hi. I have been busy setting up miniBB, and quite like your software, it is perfect for what we need. Great job! And many thanks to both of you and all the other supporters.

I just installed the Preview addon, and noticed that it does not open the pop window in Firefox ver. 3.0.8, but it works fine in IE7. I suspect there is something in the Java script that Firefox does not like??

Has anyone else had this issue.

Thanks,
Nikoli

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 11 Apr 2009 11:45 
It works for me in ff 3.0.8

Author Nikoli
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 12 Apr 2009 23:58 
Thanks for checking Tom.

It seems to be something on my install of Firefox, not a problem with js or php. It works and then it don't.

I will reinstall ff.

Cheers,
Nikoli

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 13 Apr 2009 03:52 
Check the Error Console in Firefox and you will see where the error comes out.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Firefox problem with Preview
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑