®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

Integrity skin

Author Guest
~
#1 | Posted: 13 Feb 2009 12:18 
How i can choose Integrity skin for my minibb forum?

Author Guest
~
#2 | Posted: 13 Feb 2009 13:17 
I found Integrity skin, but i see big mistake. Only one Integrity work properly on new minibb version:) The old skin classic, green and more is no work good:) There i can download old minibb version?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 14 Feb 2009 04:41 
Guest:
The old skin classic, green and more is no work good
That's correct, but actually we have removed older skins downloads from our website 'cause we don't support them anymore (in general, applying your own skin is the only correct approach when building a serious website). We have only some skins made by 3rd parties.

Here is how to apply any kind of skin to miniBB, incl. Integrity.

Author Guest
~
#4 | Posted: 16 Feb 2009 09:59 
And Ivan's Collection of Skins for miniBB 2 not work good with minibb 2.2b to?
This skin pack is not supported with 2.2b version?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 17 Feb 2009 10:46 
If you pay attention to the date when those skins were published, you will see it's 2007, and for sure something is incompatible with the newest version.

However I don't understand your problem... you could just compare the newest skin to the older one, then add missing CSS classes and modify them a bit... it's very simple.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Integrity skin
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑