miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

1stpagenews bug: Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_simpleselect()...

Author Guest
~
#1 | Posted: 29 Jan 2009 05:59 
when i followed the readme.txt for installing the 1stpagenews i get this

Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_simpleselect() in forum/addon_1stpagenews2.php on line 48

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 29 Jan 2009 07:38 
Guest:
when i followed the readme.txt for installing the 1stpagenews i get this
There could be many reasons for it. I could only definitely conclude that you did something totally wrong. This add-on fully works and tested for years, and you could see on our main webpage... it works. Sorry, appears to be your own mistake!

Author DJCMBear
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 29 Jan 2009 17:52 
well i downloaded the zip file and didnt make any changes to anything in the php file and did what it told me to do in the readme. if you could help me out and tell me if i need to change anything that i didnt that would be good.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 30 Jan 2009 01:36 
How could I tell you if I don't even view the URL of your website? And without what have you done, where did you included it etc.

Anyway, such kind of "help" actually means custom support/investigation of your own mistakes, and it comes for a fee. Study rules.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 1stpagenews bug: Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_simpleselect()...
 Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑