Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

Ultimate Christmas sale: any Premium add-on for the price of $9,99

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#1 | Posted: 19 Dec 2008 07:40 
Worried about financial crisis?

Stop eating falafels and take your only chance this year to purchase exclusive premium extensions for miniBB with up to 60% discount.

This offer is valid from today, December 19 2007, 'till January 4th 2009 (incl.).

All customers purchasing our premium packages, will be granted an access to our customers area, with possibility to upgrade packages in the future.

We will not provide free installations during this period. You could install add-ons on your own following the attached README files, or hire us to perform it for a regular add-on's installation fee of $5,99 per each plugin.

Author Guest
~
#2 | Posted: 6 Jan 2009 01:50 
i wanted to buy private addon but its not anymore 10$ :/
(SORRY FOR POSTING IN THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I DIDNT FIND ANY HOW TO MAKE MY OWN)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 6 Jan 2009 04:01 
It was a Christmas sale, we are not offering such low prices during the whole year. Now the sale is over and older prices are back. It's just a game, so if you didn't come up in time, you lost the chance ;-)

Starting a new topic... well we didn't think it's so difficult to enter any proper forum and locate New Topic form at the bottom of topics listing OR click "Start New Topic" at the top menu...

Author Guest
~
#4 | Posted: 8 Jan 2009 11:09 
imo 20$ is just rip off im going to code myself one

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 8 Jan 2009 11:15 
If you think you could program the same level and functionality add-on for $20 which is our hourly price for the custom work, and which is a dinner price in McDonalds for two, you are welcome... I am sure it will take you at last few days of developing and testing... if you are not miniBB professional, it could take weeks. We have developed and tested it for years.

That would be the real rip off - of yourself and your own time...

Anyway, it's your choice.

Author tom322
#6 | Posted: 15 Jan 2009 09:34 
I again missed the train :}

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 Ultimate Christmas sale: any Premium add-on for the price of $9,99
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑