®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Reply count

Author Vishal
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 24 Sep 2008 23:54 
When I search for users using "Inactive users (Haven't posted anything)" condition through the admin panel, the members listed have Total Number of Replies as 1 in their listing, even though they have not made any replies. However, when I search for the same users using direct query of their username, the Total Number of Replies is shown as 0.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 25 Sep 2008 03:09 
I'm not sure why it's happening on your forums, but on my local copy of miniBB, as well on our live forums and test forums I can't repeat the same. I also see that the function which gets numbers of posts in those lists, use the same value from the database, so it's difficult to understand where the discrepancy happens.

Make sure you have the latest version of bb_admin.php file as it's presented in 2.2a.

Author Vishal
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 25 Sep 2008 23:39 
Yes I rechecked. It's from 2.2a itself. However, it's not a major issue and hence I'll let it pass.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 26 Sep 2008 01:27 
Actually is this happening just for this user or for all users?

Can you check what is the value for this user in users table? I mean num_posts column.

Author Vishal
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 27 Sep 2008 00:52 
Paul:
Actually is this happening just for this user or for all users?

Can you check what is the value for this user in users table? I mean num_posts column.
It's happening for all users. But when I check for individual users searching for their username, then their reply count shows as 0.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 27 Sep 2008 11:49 
Just get me in touch privately providing your FTP as always :-) Without debugging your copy of script I have no ideas.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Reply count
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑