Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Wordpress / miniBB compilation troubles

Author feuman
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 21 Jul 2008 06:04 
Hi,

I had a working wordpress/minibb installation running.

I now upgraded wordpress to 2.6 and the only thing that is screwed up, is the user names in the Posts are not displayed.

Example: http://www.ignoranz.ch/forum/14_3173_2.html

The login does also not work anymore, when i put in the provided bb_cookie file, the page is displayed completely blank... :(

Any idea someone?

Best regards
sandro

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 24 Jul 2008 03:47 
The page may be displayed blank because you have PHP errors turned OFF on the server. In that case it will be very difficult to catch the nature of error and fix it. But it only means something is not loaded up or loaded up incorrectly.

Displaying usernames is up to miniBB itself, not WordPress. It means there is something wrong with your miniBB installation.

Author feuman
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 24 Jul 2008 03:49 
No, PHP Errors are not hidden.

Paul, could you please contact me concerning paid support? I already filled the Paid Support Form, but haven't heard anything.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 24 Jul 2008 04:08 
feuman
I have wrote you already from my Gmail account. Maybe your email client trashed it into spam, please check it out.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Wordpress / miniBB compilation troubles
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑