miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

show userRanks on vtopic

Author Adun
#1 | Posted: 14 Jun 2007 12:11 
that sounds crazy, but it is possible to be made? I need it for my forum;) thanks

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 14 Jun 2007 13:13 
It is possible, but only destructing the core file.

You need to copy the algorithm handling $userRanks from bb_func_vthread.php to bb_func_vtopic.php and make some adjustments in the templates/main_topics_cell.html as well.

I could provide the exact solution only within the terms of paid custom support.

Author adun
#3 | Posted: 14 Jun 2007 13:18 
thanks, only needed to know that, now work perfectly. thanks again Paul

Author Persian
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 2 Jun 2008 15:26 
hi mr paul...is there any option for ranking user per making topik...not posting ;)
thanks @};-

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 3 Jun 2008 03:40 
Persian
Sorry, I don't understand what do you mean.

Author Persian
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 4 Jun 2008 10:24 
for example:
if new user sending more than 1000 post in each topic, they will be SecondBest and get points
if sending more and more, they will be more and get more points

but i want it per topic...I mean user make topic and get point by making topic...not sending posts...hope u understand me ;)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 4 Jun 2008 10:59 
As I understand, this leads to a "POINTS" script and this is not really that one discussed here. Points script is a very large and difficult one. Counting topics is the only little part of it. Maybe sometimes in the future we will program it, but for now it's impossible to get.

Author Persian
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 5 Jun 2008 11:20 
Paul
thank you so much....@};-

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 show userRanks on vtopic
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑