Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

How easy to implement moderation and poll

Author Guest
~
#1 | Posted: 17 Mar 2008 05:34 
Hi,
how easy is it to implement the premoderation and poll/survery feature. Is there any special requirement. I've implemented a few free addons such as smilies,color picker,bad word filtering,preview post and they are all very fast and easy to implement. Just want to make sure if the premod is as easy before i commit my money.

i have a second questions.Sometime ago i downloaded a few free templates on the website. But now i couldn't find the those template anymore. Is it still available for download??

THANKS in advance!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 17 Mar 2008 06:21 
If by the wording "implement" you need "install", and so you ask how it would be easy to install those add-ons, I just could say their README instructions in many cases are similar to the instructions provided for the free add-ons. Basically, they all are working by the same copy/paste principles: take the code here, paste it there etc. I suppose if other add-ons were possible for you to install, those premium add-ons will be easy to install as well.

Please note that we provide FREE service regarding premium add-ons installation. So even if you will have some difficulties, we could help you in solving them.

What do you mean by "free templates"? Do you mean skins?

If so, the old skins are temporarily removed from the site, because they are not compatible with the newest layout schema of miniBB.

Author Guest
~
#3 | Posted: 17 Mar 2008 21:45 
thanks...i can now go ahead and buy at ease....

as for the free skin...is it possible that i can download them as i am still using the old template...

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 18 Mar 2008 04:44 
I think you could go to Downloads, then View Source of the page and search for <a name="skins">. You will locate the section which remains commented by this time. There you will find URLs to the old-style skins and previews which still work (but they will be either removed either improved in the future).

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 How easy to implement moderation and poll
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑