®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

problem with preview add-on

Author ragsna
#1 | Posted: 3 Feb 2008 05:50 
Hi there,

I have a problem with the preview addon.
The preview window does not open in a blank window.
There is the layout from the "Main" Forum window inside.
Normally I would like to have a blank, white background only in the preview window, just like here tested.

Any suggestions ?

Tnx and regards
--
ragsna

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#2 | Posted: 3 Feb 2008 20:37 
ragsna wrote: The preview window does not open in a blank window.

That is odd; I am using v.2.0.1 of the plug-in, and the preview window opens in its own separate window for me.

ragsna wrote: There is the layout from the "Main" Forum window inside. Normally I would like to have a blank, white background only in the preview window, just like here tested.

Option 1 - the quick and dirty way:
Open the template file for the plug-in (i.e. addon_preview2.html located in your miniBB's templates directory) in a plain text editor, change <body class="gbody"> to <body>, save and then upload the updated file.

Option 2:
Edit your forum's stylesheet and either update .gbody or create a new class just for the preview window.

All best -
mb

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 4 Feb 2008 04:24 
There is the layout from the "Main" Forum window inside
- what do you mean? Are your forums running in iframe?

Then you would need to modify JS functions of this add-on... I can't give the precise answer because this is a custom question related only to your site.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 problem with preview add-on
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑