Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

error message while uploading

Author bis_senchi
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 4 Jan 2008 04:36 
Hello! I've tried to upload my sql file but I get an error message

"You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1' at line 6"

Did somoene already saw it while uploading?

Author bis_senchi
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 4 Jan 2008 11:03 
How come that this message went to the trash can?

Author tom322
#3 | Posted: 4 Jan 2008 11:08 
It's most likely problem with the web server, not the script itself.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 4 Jan 2008 13:10 
It is not clear why and where you uploading the SQL file and which SQL file in general, so what else could we say...

Author bis_senchi
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 5 Jan 2008 10:22 
Oh! ok... I didn't described clearly enough the problem... All right. I'll post another message with more details in the FAQ later

Thanks or letting me know why my post went to the dusbin.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 5 Jan 2008 11:19 
As you know, the correctly formed question is the half of an answer...

And, please do not post in the FAQ a specific question... FAQ means Frequently Asked Questions, it's not the section for posting your custom problems...

Author bis_senchi
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 8 Jan 2008 01:39 
I would like to ask for help to put Minibb on the web. In what kind of categories am I suposed to post into? Other?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#8 | Posted: 8 Jan 2008 05:36 
You can post wherever you want :-) But we will move the topic to Trashcan if it's your specific custom question...

If your question affects installation, it all is described in Manual already I don't know what else could be asked.

Author bis_senchi
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 10 Jan 2008 01:06 
The question affects installation but... on the internet. I especially don't know what to do with database. I know I have to transfer it but when I try to put on lycos, there are error messages and I can't manage to install it!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#10 | Posted: 10 Jan 2008 02:55 
So maybe you have to ask Lycos support better? What could we know about it?..

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 error message while uploading
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑