®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

What's used for these sites?

Author pingme
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 12 Nov 2007 08:07 
I see following sites using minibb. Just wondering what they are using for front page and image gallery?

http://www.photo-id.org/
http://www.tdt3d.be/forum.php

This is very near to what I am looking for my board. If I can get these gallery script, front page, I will be able to use minibb for my board :)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 12 Nov 2007 08:26 
I think you would better ask the authors of these sites :-) Despite I have worked a lot personally on tdt3d forums, I have no ideas what they use for the main page. I think it's a custom script.

If you have something in mind which doesn't fit to the format of the existing scripts, then it is better to order it custom way... like if you can't find the furniture which fits your room, you go to the furniture company and order it... finally it costs you 150%+ expensive than a regular issue, but it is completely yours...

Author pingme
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 12 Nov 2007 08:33 
Thanks Paul, I am very clear that I want to use minibb with some premium mods and additional custom things.

I am just finalizing all my requirements and waiting for the Christmas sell to place an order ;)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 13 Nov 2007 03:48 
Just to remind you it is not still decided either we will do a Christmas sale by the same principe like in previous years... I think it will be a bit other method (low dollar rate is the main reason), but we'll see.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 What's used for these sites?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑