®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Home page like minibb?

Author pingme
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 31 Oct 2007 06:17 
I see there is a module available for getting latest threads on the external page. Any idea on how to create a simple home page like minibb?

sorry if the Q sounds silly, but I am new to minibb :D

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 31 Oct 2007 06:24 
miniBB homepage is a custom script written exclusively for this project and it is not publically available.

However latest news feed module is called "First page news" and is available from our Downloads section for free.

Author pingme
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 31 Oct 2007 14:17 
May be you should consider selling it as an add on portal for minibb. I am pretty sure many people would be interested

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 1 Nov 2007 04:42 
There is no portal. It's not a CMS, just a very simple collection of scripts (actually, one script which is only manually edited). I don't think it's a good idea to lose in security making it available to public ;-)

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Home page like minibb?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑