miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Selling miniBB templates

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 16 Oct 2005 03:26 
Would it be ok if someone designed a template for a site then coded it for minibb then sold it on, would this be acceptable?

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 16 Oct 2005 11:25 
Yes (if I understood you correctly) - at last, we have no claims if somebody releases his own paid stuff for miniBB, incl. templates.

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 16 Oct 2005 13:53 

Author lime
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 31 Jul 2007 15:41 
Hi all,

We all know how easy it is to modify miniBB to our style. But to make it easy for those who do not have much knowledge with designing in html and css, I have designed some themes that can be easily installed to personalize the look of your own miniBB forum.

Here are a few sample themes:

I tried to stick to the minimalism of miniBB by using as few images as possible. In fact the most image intensive theme has only 6 images using a total of 9.95KB of space. The "smaller" one has only 2 images which take up only 2.21KB.

If you're interested in these themes or a custom style, I'm selling them at an affordable price since I am trying to build a portfolio of grapic/web design work.

You may leave me a message here or contact me by e-mail. as_ziggy [located_at]yahoo.com[/located_at] <- just trying not to get spammed, minibb.com is busy board.

Thanks

Lime

Author lime
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 14 Aug 2007 13:04 
The sample images are no longer working, look here instead:

More info here

Introductory price is $15

Author Anonymous
#6 | Posted: 17 Aug 2007 02:05 
Can you please post some demo forums? It is diificult to take a decision based on images.

Author lime
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 21 Aug 2007 15:15 
I don't have an easy way to show demos for each one. Please send me an e-mail, let me know which one you want to demo and I'll see what I can do.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Selling miniBB templates
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑