®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Custom Header and Footer Question

Author mariahswind
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 22 Jul 2007 22:12 
I am totally new to using PHP and have intalled the forums with a mod to work from another PHP application which I didn't write as I don't know PHP. The header and footer I want to use are also used by this app (The Next Generation in Genealogy Site Building). I can get them to be loaded but the problem is I can't seem to find how these files are loading the stylesheet... yet when it's in the main folder it works and loads the style fine. Whereas when I link to it from the forums folder it doesn't. I am totally missing something here but I am at a loss what files should be moved, changed etc to emulate the same header and footer of my main site.

Thanks in advance
mariahswind

Author mariahswind
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 22 Jul 2007 22:58 
Never mind... I got around it and just changed the main_header and main_footer html files in the templates directory as I had already adjusted the default style sheet to match my site and this has done the trick.

mariahswind

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Custom Header and Footer Question
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑