®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

hacked

Author teva
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 19 Jul 2007 02:48 
Today i got message from my ISP that i have a malicious script in shared_files/avatars/.

The problem is that directory must have 755 attributions for script to work properly. My ISP advised me that this is a bad idea and i should fix this to 644. But if i do that, the script doesn't work.

Any idea what to do?

Thank You

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 19 Jul 2007 08:42 
What do you see/what does it say when you go to: yourdomain.com/forums/shared_files/
?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 19 Jul 2007 14:38 
Today i got message from my ISP that i have a malicious script in shared_files/avatars/

Let your provider explain it more wide and tell you what kind of script there is. If you installed avatars addon following our instructions, there should be no any kind of script. Just image pictures with .mbb extension.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 hacked
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑