®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

Custom rankings - displaying both number of posts and the rank

Author Andrewww
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 5 Jun 2007 06:33 
Is there any way to force this userRanks not to overwrite number of posts addon? I would like to have something like:
Usernick
Private rank

number of posts

Thanks for answers

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 5 Jun 2007 09:06 
Check Custom Rankings solution thread regarding the addon based on amount of user postings.

Author Andrewww
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 5 Jun 2007 09:36 
Sorry, I didnt write it clearly. What I would like to have is Custom Rank with number of posts. But the problem is, that custom ranks override number of posts.
Hope it is clear enough now.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 5 Jun 2007 10:05 
I've provided the EXACT link with my reply with the code, which provides BOTH rank and number of posts visible. Do you see it, do you understand the logics? I can't help you if you don't understand how it works.

That's why I've deleted your first message in this thread - because your question is already ANSWERED. Please do not repeat the questions.

Author Andrewww
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 5 Jun 2007 12:22 
I'm very sorry. I must have been totaly blind. Thanks. I feel really lame now:-[

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Custom rankings - displaying both number of posts and the rank
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑