Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

miniBB version 2.0.3 released

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author mintie
Partaker
#16 | Posted: 30 Mar 2007 01:44 
I think someone should write how disable the 5post spam thing up in the how to or FAQ. I've been trying to search the solution but couldn't find it until now.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#17 | Posted: 30 Mar 2007 02:42 
I think someone should write how disable the 5post spam thing up in the how to or FAQ. I've been trying to search the solution but couldn't find it until now.

Sorry I didn't understand the question.

Author 2ramil
Partaker
#18 | Posted: 30 Mar 2007 06:05 
mintie
i think you only need to remove the
if($userUrlsAllowed)
in the bb_codes.php at nearly 25 line, at encodebb() function. and
$userUrlsAllowed=($GLOBALS['user_id']>0 and isset($GLOBALS['user_num_posts']) and $GLOBALS['user_num_posts']>5);
optionally

Author DaveB
Partaker
#19 | Posted: 11 Oct 2007 09:47 
Hello all,

I am hoping someone can assist a little more with enabeling URL post for users. My version is $version='2.0.3a';

I have been looking at the above for a couple hours now and cannot figure it out. Sorry, yes I'm a newbie ;)
Below is from my bb_codes:

$pattern[]="/\[url=((f|ht)tp[s]?:\/\/[^<> \n\r\[\]]+?)\](.*?)\[\/url\]/i";
if($userUrlsAllowed) $replacement[]="<a href=\"\\1\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"nofollow\">\\3</a>";
else $replacement[]="\\1";

Should I delete the entire line or just a part of it?

Also, you say:

at encodebb() function. and
$userUrlsAllowed=($GLOBALS['user_id']>0 and isset($GLOBALS['user_num_posts']) and $GLOBALS['user_num_posts']>5);

What is encodebb() function? I cannot find that? Is this in bb_functions? If so any isea about what line? I have been looking through this so many times and still cannot find this.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank-You

Author DaveB
Partaker
#20 | Posted: 11 Oct 2007 09:56 
OMG...I just found it! :) It was right at the top and if was a snake, it would have bit me! All working now...

Thanks anyway! ;)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#21 | Posted: 11 Oct 2007 09:56 
Sorry Dave, we're supporting only latest release, which is now 2.1.

$userUrlsAllowed is defined within bb_codes.php. For enabling URLs for everybody, just paste after it's declaration

$userUrlsAllowed=TRUE;

and it will work in all cases.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 miniBB version 2.0.3 released
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑