®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

how to insert forums to website

Author nuke
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 9 Mar 2007 12:15 
I have made a website design for my clan it is already coded. What i need to do is put in forums.. I have made a design for the forums here is the link.. http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c334/slums/gromforum.jpg I am wondering if i can put the forums where I made the forum box.. Also on my home page main site in the login and register, So when the people click on register it registers to the forums and when the login they will be automatically logged in so they can post on our forums...

Can someone help me is this possible. If so can someone one do this for me and tell me the price for this to be done..

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 14 Mar 2007 05:00 
I am wondering if i can put the forums where I made the forum box

- if you study some examples from our Gallery, you'll see you can.

Also on my home page main site in the login and register, So when the people click on register it registers to the forums and when the login they will be automatically logged in so they can post on our forums

- study this article or refer to our paid support.

Author nuke
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 14 Mar 2007 20:10 
How do i do this paul never done this before..

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 15 Mar 2007 05:12 
How do i do this paul never done this before
- sorry, how do you do what?

Author nuke
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 16 Mar 2007 10:37 
How do i insert only the forums in the space i made in my forum design and how to get the login and register to work so they dont have to login in the forums just the mainsite...

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 16 Mar 2007 11:20 
I have provided the links. Have you checked them in general?

If referrencing to the articles you don't get the idea of how it could be implemented for you page, ask for our paid support...

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 how to insert forums to website
 Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑