®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

TEMPLATE NOT FOUND: email_XXX_XXX_XXX

Author eltolan
#1 | Posted: 8 Jun 2006 00:07 
Hi
I tried to use the email validation feature, but every time a I create a new user to test i get thew following error:

TEMPLATE NOT FOUND: email_user_register_spa

any suggestions? thanks

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 8 Jun 2006 12:27 
That probably means you are using Spanish language pack by default, but do not have Spanish email templates installed. Get them from default Spanish language pack and place into templates/ folder.

Author eltolan
#3 | Posted: 8 Jun 2006 14:35 
thanks!

Author Brasil
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 16 Aug 2006 19:49 
Hello

When I request for a new Password (after having forgot it) I get this message:

"TEMPLATE NOT FOUND: email_user_password_nor"

What can I do to fix it?

:-)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 17 Aug 2006 07:39 
Probably, you are using Norway language pack; if you have emailing routines enabled, you need to translate all email_* templates to Norway and rename the files, so they have "_nor" postfix.

You should have in your templates/ directory:

email_admin_userregister_nor.txt
email_reply_notify_nor.txt
email_user_confirm_nor.txt
email_user_password_nor.txt
email_user_register_nor.txt

Author Brasil
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 17 Aug 2006 10:44 
YES!!

Now it works.

Thank You!

Author Anonymous
#7 | Posted: 14 Nov 2006 09:03 
When I create a new theme, there is a message: TEMPLATE NOT FOUND: email_reply_notify_rus

What it means?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#8 | Posted: 14 Nov 2006 10:11 
It means you're probably running multilanguage forums, and you have enabled email notifications... so you should have multilanguage emal templates available.

Look in templates/ folder and you will find email templates, which begin with "email_" and end with "_eng.txt". You should translate / have in the same manner templates with postfix "_rus.txt"

Author andreasm
Partaker
#9 | Posted: 4 Mar 2007 07:22 
I'd like to use that feature, too... but can't find out how to activate it :-(

Can anbody please help me?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#10 | Posted: 4 Mar 2007 07:24 
It's activated by default. Just copy all necessary language packs to the /lang/ folder and all necessary templates to the templates/ folder.

Author andreasm
Partaker
#11 | Posted: 4 Mar 2007 08:11 
Language packs are installed, templates too.

What must I change in setup_options.php ?
How to set closeregister and other options ?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#12 | Posted: 4 Mar 2007 14:42 
Regarding "enclosed registration" subject, you may check this thread. So you will need to set up not the English text, but its own new language pack variable for each language. I.e.

$emailTitle=$emailTitleRegister;

so registering $emailTitleRegister in each language pack.

User must choose language in his Profile, so if you see many languages are appearing under Profile (like on minibbtest), and you installed everything properly, you should see email notifications on the language user has chosen.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 TEMPLATE NOT FOUND: email_XXX_XXX_XXX
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑