miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

possible to make separate content page visible to only forum member?

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 24 Feb 2007 13:06 
i would like to make a page with videos and other media on my site, but i only want people to access it when they are logged in as forum members. is this possible?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 26 Feb 2007 03:58 
Are you sure this question is related to miniBB?..

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 26 Feb 2007 21:00 
well, it is an area reserved for my minibb forum members only.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 27 Feb 2007 05:12 
https://www.minibb.com/forums/7_843_0.html

Be sure your question may be useful or interesting for others. If the question is related to the specific problem of your own site/project, and it contains the words "my, mine, my own, how do I" in its title, it is called "custom". We are providing only basic help about custom modifications, if it doesn't overlimit our response time.

And I definitely think this is not as simple as you suppose...

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 possible to make separate content page visible to only forum member?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑