Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

upgrade to last version

Author 123php
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 26 Jan 2007 10:28 
I want to update up to last version.
At me the version ver.2.0 RC4b. I download the distribution kit and a file of converting.
Has executed converting. The ambassador has removed all files on a forum, except for setup_options.php, has added in this file last lines: $startIndex, $manualIndex. Has added files of Russian lang.
After all it has tried to start a forum, but have appeared толко names of sections. Messages were not. What I not so do? Language Russian.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 26 Jan 2007 15:58 
Our software comes free but with no warranty. It could take us a long time to investigate what's wrong case, so we are providing only paid support on such kind of topics.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 28 Jan 2007 05:46 
I could say additionally this could happen because you have not added new database fields for posts, topics, forums table etc. What exactly fields? Pay us if you can't find yourself...

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 upgrade to last version
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑