miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Isn't .htaccess file included in base version?

Author 2ramil
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 30 Dec 2006 06:59 
Not so far ago I downloaded the archive minibb.zip, changed $mod_rewrite to TRUE and recognized that there is no .htaccess with directions to mod_rewrite. What should I do?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 30 Dec 2006 07:50 
Create this file manually, read our manual etc.

It's not included by default, of course... it's too specific option and not always accessible. If you know what it is should be created for, you should able to know how to create it.

Author 2ramil
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 4 Jan 2007 02:43 
Paul
If you know what it is should be created for, you should able to know how to create it.
But cannot you help me in creating? I have one .htaccess but I think it won't work...

Author 2ramil
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 4 Jan 2007 05:01 
Oh, I found .htaccess file in manual :) here's it:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^index\.html$ ./index.php?mdrw=on
RewriteRule ^manual\.html$ ./index.php?action=manual&mdrw=on
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)_([0-9]+)_([-0-9]+)\.html$ ./index.php?action=vthread&forum=$1&topic=$2&page=$3&mdrw=on
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)_([-0-9]+)\.html$ ./index.php?action=vtopic&forum=$1&page=$2&mdrw=on

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 4 Jan 2007 05:07 
Manual contains almost everything ;-)

Author 2ramil
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 5 Jan 2007 10:54 
Paul
not everything :) if i'am right, i haven't information about including global moderators

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 5 Jan 2007 11:01 
Not sure what do you mean by global moderators, but here it is:

Moderators Definition

Author 2ramil
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 6 Jan 2007 01:23 
Not sure what do you mean by global moderators
yes, maybe i described it not correctly but it's when $isMod sets to 1. Remember?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#9 | Posted: 6 Jan 2007 06:11 
Remember?
nope I don't.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Isn't .htaccess file included in base version?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑