®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Bugs miniBB Support Forums / Bugs /  

Other languages register problem

Author Ojlert
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 17 Dec 2006 06:22 
Don't know if you already know about this but when installing a new translation och minibb you have to replace the file email_user_register_eng with for example email_user_register_swe if your forum is in Swedsish. You must also replace similar files.

I wondered why no new people had appeared at my forum for several months even though the site is well visited but now I know :-)

Another problem I noticed now is that when I do a mistake like typing wrong password or forget giving a title to a topic the box "post new topic" becomes unclickable. Maybe temporary or something in firefox I don't know.

Author otto
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 17 Dec 2006 07:00 
forget giving a title to a topic

Do you have java script turned on?
A pop up window should turn up saying something like "you are not allowed" (which I changed to something like (better in danish) "Haven't you forgotten to write a titel? Or an answer? Look again.")

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 18 Dec 2006 03:01 
Don't know if you already know about this but when installing a new translation och minibb you have to replace the file email_user_register_eng with for example email_user_register_swe if your forum is in Swedsish. You must also replace similar files.

- of course you should, that way multilingual board can be be also installed... it's not a bug.

Another problem I noticed now is that when I do a mistake like typing wrong password or forget giving a title to a topic the box "post new topic" becomes unclickable. Maybe temporary or something in firefox I don't know.

- be sure you have the latest release installed. It must contain bb_func_posthold.php file amongst other core scripts.

Author Ojlert
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 22 Dec 2006 14:02 
I'm not sure if I have Java script turned on and I probably doesn't have the latest release either. Anyway thank you.

Bugs miniBB Support Forums / Bugs /
 Other languages register problem
 Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑