Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Moved from: Integration with external DB and Session management

Author koen
#1 | Posted: 8 Dec 2006 04:37 
Moved from here.

Hi there,

I've got the same problem as Humbeggar describes.

If logged in, posting works fine. If you are not logged in and try to post and login at the same time with the [Sign in/Post message] button. You are logged in, but get the "not allowed" message.

I read it's a little problem in the user_logged_in() function. What changes do I have to make, to make it work.

Thanks in advance.

Koen

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 8 Dec 2006 06:04 
I think, there's a little problem with the modification you've made. Don't you know nobody except you knows how your system works and what mistakes have you made? Are you expecting somebody except you can analyze these changes?

I'm wondering how you all people hope there are tons of wizards out there, which will worry about your own errors with no charge.

Author koen
#3 | Posted: 8 Dec 2006 07:00 
Hi Paul,

My intention wasn't that somebody had to analyse my problem or put to much time in in it. i just read the posts and saw that somebody had the same problem that was solved. I just could find the fix for it in the Posts. I wondered if someone could just post his/her solution en give a clue what the change had been.

I hope someone can help me or give me a little bit of extra information. Otherwise I would probably try to find it myself further.

Thanks Koen

By the way, I didnt install the forum, the person on this spot before me did. He just installed it and everything worked fine (exept this little problem).

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 8 Dec 2006 07:39 
I recommend you to try to find it yourself straightaway. I doubt somebody here will get into the custom problem, giving hunderds of questions and analyzing hundreds of answers... Read forum rules.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Moved from: Integration with external DB and Session management
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑