®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

French Manual

Author g41687
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 17 Nov 2006 01:56 
I'm already working on a frensh version of the manual but it takes a lot of time to do it correctly ;o)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 17 Nov 2006 02:51 
g41687
What about to download an existing French language pack and just update it? ;-)

Author g41687
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 21 Nov 2006 03:43 
Allready downloaded (and updated) but the full manual is much more work !

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 21 Nov 2006 04:06 
Sorry, haven't noticed you're talking about the manual.

Of course, manual is always your custom task. Each forum has its own specifics, so it's up to you to work on it.

Author g41687
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 24 Nov 2006 02:12 
Paul (and all other ;o)

Of course but what you call "manual" I call it "User manual" or "FAQ" which clearly depends on the minibb customization (setup_options choices, addons, etc.)

I'm talking about the translation (in french) of the "Complete User and Administration Guide" which can be found in here but only in english.
(Some people asks questions having clearly some problems to well understand some parts of this manual)

Depending on my free time to be completed ;o)
Philippe

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#6 | Posted: 24 Nov 2006 03:13 
Thank you in advance for your time. What about 40+ manuals on other languages? :-) I know it's a big document... we have some plans to implement also what you call "user manual". It will be a complicate automatic script, which will take into attention all specific forum options and addons and provide users forums guide automatically, depending on these settings. But this is just in far plans.

Until then, it's up to you to instruct your users, on their language.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 French Manual
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑