®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

a problem with editing a forum

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 11 Nov 2006 17:12 
Hello!
There is a problem with editing a forum.
At me 5 forums, but during editing are not present any. It is visible in video.

//www.tdgong.com/1.avi

In what there can be a problem?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 12 Nov 2006 05:19 
I can not see anything on Video.

I'm supposing this is kind of trojan of something like that.

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 12 Nov 2006 06:01 
As to me then to solve a problem if you ignore her. A videoroller, in my opinion, this best explanation of a problem. The size of 3,8 MB. I have 5 forums, but after updating the problem with editing names of forums has appeared. The list of forums at their choice during editing is empty.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 12 Nov 2006 12:17 
If you have done an update wrong way - what help are you expecting from us? Read forum rules... your message is fully incompliant with them:

a) It's a custom problem
b) It's not interesting for other users
c) It's in English which is very hard to understand

And I repeat once again - I can not see anything on video... it's a wrong format, or codec, or something else.

If you search by "edit forum" in topic titles, you will find one problem which is the same like yours... again, this is against our rules. I think the solution is similar to yours.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 a problem with editing a forum
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑