miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /  

Adding Statistics Counter

Author Pascal
#1 | Posted: 10 Dec 2002 22:19 
Is there a way I can implement a counter in the forum? I'd like to know how many hits and visits my message board gets.

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 11 Dec 2002 10:24 
Just use some free counter from hotscripts.com, there are millions.

Author OZtwo
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 18 Feb 2003 00:09 
or you could always create your own. PHP is very simple :)

Author Dragon
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 19 Oct 2006 10:05 
I use statcounter.com

It is a free yet reliable invisible web tracker, highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats. Insert a simple piece of code on your bbs web page and you will be able to analyse and monitor all the visitors to your website in real-time!

Free, Fast, Responsive, Quick loading and Reliable Service.

Invisible Tracking - no ads on your website.

Accurate real-time website statistics with detailed visitor tracking and analysis.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 20 Oct 2006 03:20 
Thank you for advice. Hope it will be useful for someone.

There are many free counter programs and services around though. One of them is zCounter. We on miniBB.com are preferring our own counter, programmed in PHP. On my opinion, if you have resources to run a community, it's also possible to find resources to install "your own" independent counter, exactly for your site only. Looking at hotscripts.com counters page, you may find a lot of free counter tools, which will run independently.

Author Anonymous
#6 | Posted: 1 Jun 2007 13:25 
Hi, i have code of my stat counter, would like to add it in main page (bottom & centre), can somebody tell me where i have to look ?

Author tom322
#7 | Posted: 1 Jun 2007 14:42 
I think in /templates/ folder, main_footer.html file

Author Anonymous
#8 | Posted: 2 Jun 2007 07:36 
It's working, thanks !

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /
 Adding Statistics Counter
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑