®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Please help me!

Author Paintfull
#1 | Posted: 2 Oct 2006 21:19 
Hi guys;
Im new to this forum, ive installed it yesterday and im trying to intergrate it to my website so i can display the forum within the web page by chosing at the navigation bar. What i want is the forum should be displayed at the middle http://www.hietsikka.com/foorumi/ something liket his. Ive read all the articles about this, i realised i have some problems with it. My whole website designed by php, however i do not use header and footer. but mostly all the articles used the header and footer files. So can anyone please show/help me out with this?

Thank you very much
Regards!

Author Paintfull
#2 | Posted: 2 Oct 2006 21:27 
furthermore whenever i put it to the .PHP file which is included my main page it always says The page cannot be displayed. I dont got it... please help me...

Author Paintfull
#3 | Posted: 2 Oct 2006 22:55 
sorry to borther u again, ive tried to make a footer and header for my website, and also tried to follow the manual. however it just appear the login forum at the right position on my web page, when i click to the forum or login the it jumped to ./forum/index.php.... again. how can i fix this?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 3 Oct 2006 02:05 
I doubt that somebody on these forums will solve your custom problems for free. We ourselves providing only paid support on such kind of topics, as it is described in forum rules. Additionally, your topic has not descriptive title, so I'm forced to close it. Sorry.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Please help me!
 Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑