miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

can't login/logout NO-ONE!

Author Da_post
#1 | Posted: 21 Sep 2006 10:03 
So i have problem that i can't login in. Eariler i couldn't logout, but then after couple of days it logged me out automatically, but now i can't log in.

I tried to make new account for testing and with that, well, same thing happens... :(

Witth registaration i have not problems. This happended after i edited main_header.html and main_footer.html AND installed avatar_plugin whic i removed later :(

If u say that this is asked before, i don't think so, coz didn't any topics!!!

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 22 Sep 2006 05:20 
Check your cookie settings. I'm 90% sure the problem is there.

If you can't solve the problem yourself - welcome to our paid support. We're providing only paid support on custom tasks.

Author Da_post
#3 | Posted: 22 Sep 2006 09:36 
yeah, but just tell me how to "re-add" cookies of something if thats help`?

Author tom322
#4 | Posted: 22 Sep 2006 11:13 
you can try to change the name of the cookie to something else in setup_options.php

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 22 Sep 2006 12:40 
Study our manual, locating "cookie". It will show all setting regarding the cookies.

I know our default settings work in most cases, but often see users are setting cookies, like they would be teach by the devil. So fixing other's mistakes is also our custom job.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 can't login/logout NO-ONE!
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑