miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

It doesn't allow me to login to these forums..

Author guest
#1 | Posted: 3 Aug 2006 00:32 
Signed up and it still says incorrect assword and user is taken.
I requested my password 3 times same story.

My user name is sounds

Author guest
#2 | Posted: 3 Aug 2006 00:47 
It says you can now goto the preferences and change the password
But i'm not actually logged in after clicking the confirmation email link
So i cannot login

username : sounds

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 3 Aug 2006 08:13 
So, you have signed up and forgot the password already? Or why have you requested forgotten password via the link?

We have no confirmation policy here. After you register, you can straight log in with the username/password registered. It's a root miniBB concept - no spare actions.

As far as I understood, you went further for some reason, clicked on Forgotten Password link, then received link to reset your password. Of course you will be not logged in, clicking on confirmation link in such kind of email. Your new password is listed at the very top of this email. You will need to enter it amongst username you registered.

I'm wondering how deeply incorrect Internet became last years... people already think they must do this and this, and do not pay attention at what the screen messages say... bad.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 It doesn't allow me to login to these forums..
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑