miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /  

How to create a forum?

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 09:25 
Can someone tell me how to create a forum using dreamweaver or any other software?

Author lutz
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 09:45 
You can integrate a minibb forum into your website, by editing the main_header.html and main_footer.html templates to match the rest of your site.
Like this one.

Then you alter bb_default_style.css how you wish.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#3 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 10:05 
lutz
I think, you are trying to explain a lame question ;-) I know there are some guys so naive, that they want to create dynamic program using static tools (some of them trying to execute miniBB on Windows like it would be a usual .exe); I think this is a question from that area.

Author Kuruwa
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 10:20 
Paul
Hey paul , u dont mind teaching me how to make a simple forum? bcos i have a project regarding Php .

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#5 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 11:05 
Kuruwa
I don't mind to teach you, because our manual explains it all. If you have a PHP project, there are only few steps required to get miniBB running. I am myself can do it within 30 secs, if everything is configured properly.

What else can I say?

Author Kuruwa
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 12:23 
Paul
So can u teach me ? I give u my hotmail and u teach me in msn?

Author lutz
Partaker
#7 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 13:05 
I think you have a stalker Paul :p

Author Kuruwa
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 14:00 
lutz
Hey lutz u dun mind teaching me??

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#9 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 16:56 
Kuruwa
Take a look in our Manual. It explains 90% of the basics; the other 10% you can know about, turning your brain on.

But I will teach you also with pleasure. My teaching rate is $45/hour.

Author Kuruwa
Partaker
#10 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 18:14 
Paul
Ok. 1 thing i do not know is , after typing the php code how to preview the webpage to see my final forum that i modified?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#11 | Posted: 26 Jul 2006 20:01 
I think, enter the URL :-)

lutz
I told you... :-D

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /
 How to create a forum?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑