miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /  

What does each of array's $l_menu[] elements mean?

Author Jeremy
Finder
#1 | Posted: 28 Feb 2002 07:38 
I'm fiddling with the templates and I was wondering whether you had a list somewhere (or could tell me) what each of the menu things were,

like $l_menu[0], $l_menu[7], $l_menu[3] etc.

I'm guessing that the first one is Home, but it seems like there is a different number of them up the top of this forum then there is that template, so I don't know exactly which one is which..

i'm just curious so I can make the template moddifying a little better, arranging it how I want.

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 28 Feb 2002 10:20 
Jeremy
Of course, all menu items are in main_header, you're right :) So the idea is - menu items are displayed "dynamically", fitting, what we really need, f.e., if you are in the home, HOME is not displayed, if in Register, REGISTER is not displayed, if in topics list, NEW TOPIC is displayed etc.

Here is an explanation of every menu item (like they are in header):

$l_menu[0] = Home
$l_menu[7] = New topic
$l_menu[3] = Statistics
$l_menu[2] = Registration
$l_menu[1] = Search
$l_menu[4] = FAQ
$l_menu[5] = Preferences
$l_menu[8] = Language
$l_menu[6] = Logout

Author Jeremy
Finder
#3 | Posted: 28 Feb 2002 13:57 
Just what I wanted,
thanks heaps.

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 28 Feb 2002 15:43 
You can always check out language menus(discover what is what) through your language packs.

Author Jeremy
Finder
#5 | Posted: 1 Mar 2002 01:25 
ahh.. good idea.

FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /
 What does each of array's $l_menu[] elements mean?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑