®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
News miniBB Support Forums / News /  

Interviews with miniBB authors

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#1 | Posted: 18 May 2006 15:45 
Recently, we have given two excslusive interviews to the forum software and communities related sites. Everybody is welcome to get some informative stuff from miniBB background :-)

miniBB Team Exclusive Interview (edit: link removed because of site unavailability) - this interview was given for whichbb.org site, "Forum Owners Resource" as they are calling themselves. After that, guys moved to whichbb.com, changed their project layout often, and now we see, that only standard forums are left (probably, authors are working on the same forums and site content database). It was a promising start, but currently, this project hangs up in the air. Amongst our interview, you will find also interviews with James Atkinson (phpBB), Brian Moon (Phorum), and Jason Warner (Mercury Board). Maybe some other will follow. If whichbb.org has Google's PR 2, whichbb.com has PR 0, so we are giving whichBB team a chance to start again ;-)

You can download original file of this interview in PDF format here.

Interview: Paul Puzyrev, miniBB Developer - (edit: original link removed because the webpage is not available anymore and unfortunatelly, as always, the good and qualified idea has not been developed) this interview is given by me to another site, OneCommune, which is a resource website for online community software developers, administrators and anyone who interest in online community solution. This site is very active for now, and gets instant updates almost each day, publishing news and articles on related subject. I liked it's ascetic, yet fashioned layout, so despite it's a new project, and still has PR 0, I could recommend it to everybody as a good quality website to visit and rate. Amongst my interview, you'll find interviews with Brian Culler (MetaForum) and Joshua Pettit (FusionBB) - guess, more will follow.

You can download original file of this interview in PDF format here.

Enjoy your reading - and give additional questions here, if you might have them :-) Thanks.

Author tom322
#2 | Posted: 19 May 2006 03:10 
Good ones! It's nice to know you'll continue to be working on the forum to make it perfect!

Author shedrock
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 21 May 2006 21:29 
After reading these interviews I have to admit that this is the Forum I intend to install for my upcoming community. You guys seems very real and honest and I really appreciate that.

Awesome job!

Shedrock

News miniBB Support Forums / News /
 Interviews with miniBB authors
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑