Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Login does not work!

Author Giuse
#1 | Posted: 27 Mar 2006 12:32 
Hallo!
I have the following problem:
I tryed the forum off-line and it was working correctly. then I uploaded the whole site into the real server but the login system doesnt work: from the index page, if I log in, as admin or what, it behaves like if you send a form that have no action parameter; if I try to log in from a topic, it works.
It is maybe because of .ini settings on the server?

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 27 Mar 2006 13:44 
It may be related to hundred of reasons... PHP version (we still are not sure either miniBB works with PHP5), timezone, server type etc. But definitely something related to the server stuff...

Author Giuse
#3 | Posted: 31 Mar 2006 10:03 
Then I wrote to my webmaster, the owner of the server, and he sayd that is not possible to change the file .ini because of the type of my contract. anyway it is so that I can log in but not from the first page; if I am already in a topic o in a forum than it works: so why? the version of php is 4.4.2 whit standard settings.
Thank you if someone can help me!!

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 31 Mar 2006 10:06 
That's strange because we have the same algorithm for handling log-in on every page. Could you provide URL to your forums? So we could check it out ourselves.

Author Giuse
#5 | Posted: 2 Apr 2006 10:36 
Ok, thank you! this is the adress: (actually the homepage is not yet online but you can find it here right now) .zeroeuro.it/forum. I did some layout change but not in the code!
thank very much if you can help...

Author Team
8-)
#6 | Posted: 2 Apr 2006 13:45 
Sorry, we are not supporting sites removing our copyright notice.

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Login does not work!
 Share Topic's Link

This topic is closed. New replies are not allowed.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑