miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /  

Instant sticky/lock options when creating a new topic?

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 25 Feb 2006 01:25 
is there a way to include the following code in the main_topics.html template so we can have the option to close or sticky the topic as we submit?

i tried to add the code at the bottom of the form but the options don't even show up. which other files do i have to edit to include these options (if it is even possible)?

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#2 | Posted: 25 Feb 2006 08:08 
These options are below, at the feet, in every topic you have, so you can do it at every moment you want. Just submit and push the desired option :)

Author _Marco
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 25 Feb 2006 09:41 
At this moment there is no option to select topics from the topicslist (main_topics.html).
If you like to close or sticky topics from that list, you first have to write some code to make posible to select them. That sounds like a big modification to me. You must be a programmer to make this work.
The only way to do this now is by viewing the topic (main_posts.html).

_Marco

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 27 Feb 2006 09:47 
This could be really a big modification, and by default, we have nothing closed to that.

Author the avatar lab
#5 | Posted: 1 Mar 2006 05:10 
i meant...
as we type out a new topic and message using the form at the bottom of the topics page...then have the option to submit, submit as stickied or submit as closed with only one click of a button.

one click of a button instead of having to view the topic before you can select close/sticky.

too much trouble?

Author Team
8-)
#6 | Posted: 1 Mar 2006 10:06 
Are you too lazy to scroll down the page and click the available link after creation? ;-) it takes just 1 second to complete, and too much code to program, which is absolutely not needed by everybody.

Author the avatar lab
#7 | Posted: 1 Mar 2006 11:43 
yes. *hangs head in shame* i AM too lazy.

=P~

Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /
 Instant sticky/lock options when creating a new topic?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑