miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

database problem - please help me so that it can be solved

Author supriya
#1 | Posted: 23 Jan 2006 07:53 
Hello members, I badly need your help after spnding ten hours in trying to solve this. Please check these two urls and help me to understand where did I go wrong. All other things are working fine except these two -

intercore.net/discuss/index.php?action=stats
intercore.net/discuss/index.php?action=prefs

The second one is showing this message only - There was a database error. Please report this problem (what you were trying to do etc.) to boards administrator, or contact the authors of this forum software.

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 23 Jan 2006 11:28 
1) If login is required for catching your errors, always provide temporary login. Nobody should register on your site just for determining the error.

2) Stats error - go to your admin panel and click Restore admin data.

Author nickname
#3 | Posted: 20 Oct 2006 20:32 
Lucky for me this tread is up; helped me solve my problem. Not sure if anyone will see this for the praise they deserve, but thanks none-the-less.

Few notes of a possible cause:
I had just installed the avatar addon, which I still have not sucessfully completed. Not sure if it is just conincidence or not.

Thanks again,
Peter.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 22 Oct 2006 04:41 
Peter: sorry?.. Didn't understand your reply in full. Was our advice helpful? Do you need more help?

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 database problem - please help me so that it can be solved
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑