®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /  

Where do I change Database Configuration Error text

Author Mr Tom
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 15 Dec 2005 19:17 
Database Configuartion Error, the error that comes up every now and then when servers SQL goes down.

Where can I find that in the files, so I can change the message that my forum users will understand?

Author _Marco
Partaker
#2 | Posted: 15 Dec 2005 21:19 
setup_mysql.php (here is how to find where to edit this and that).

_Marco

Author Team
8-)
#3 | Posted: 15 Dec 2005 21:20 
Using operating system's text search within the files, you could easily find it yourself ;)

Author Mr Tom
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 16 Dec 2005 00:41 
_Marcosetup_mysql.php
Thank you, but I couldn't find it? Are you sure?

Author Team
8-)
#5 | Posted: 16 Dec 2005 09:56 
Mr Tom
It's in the root forums directory. miniBB will not work without that file at all.

Exception is you are using another database but mySQL, in that case, file will look like setup_YOUR_DATABASE_NAME.php.

Author Mr Tom
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 18 Dec 2005 22:25 
Ahh, that's sorted that. Thank you.

Re-cycled miniBB Support Forums / Re-cycled /
 Where do I change Database Configuration Error text
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑