Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /  

Print version

Author Simon_B
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 13 Nov 2005 18:41 
Ability to print a topic.

I suggest an addon that provides the ability to print a topic.

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 13 Nov 2005 19:03 
Well, that's a good suggestion. But - any ideas, how the printing template must look like?

Author alienEthOS
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 14 Nov 2005 18:04 
The main issue I have is with mutli-page topics. I have to print a new job for each page. I would like an addon that allows you to load all replies to a topic onto one page for printing. Also, a print stylesheet could include a modification to flow the text to full width, make the text smaller and remove the quote/edit links, anything to save paper.

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 15 Nov 2005 09:58 
Yes, we understand that template must be as minimalist as possible (but at last everybody is welcome to edit it). But displaying all threads on one page is a bit risky. What about threads which have 30, 50, 100 pages?

Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /
 Print version
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑