miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Master Class miniBB Support Forums / Master Class /  

Add user's country or country flag under.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author Team
8-)
#16 | Posted: 11 Oct 2005 16:59 
vinok
In general, Ivan also has right... you can just set up the avatars addon so users choose their avatars from what is given, not upload personal.

Author Team
8-)
#17 | Posted: 12 Oct 2005 10:26 
You can set the flag appearing only in users postings on thread listing page, not topics listing page (in default version - of course, modifying miniBB core files, it is also possible to set this appearing in topics list - but this is custom programming already, and we are not giving it for free).

In general, I don't understand what is the sense having this flag in topics list.

Author vinok
#18 | Posted: 12 Oct 2005 19:17 
ok thanks :) any ideas on how much this would cost?

Author Team
8-)
#19 | Posted: 13 Oct 2005 00:39 
$20 - and it's yours :) if it's based on avatars plugin.

Author vinok
#20 | Posted: 13 Oct 2005 16:55 
Yep i'll email you soon, soon being when we've got are 5members for are gaming clan, so there would be a reason for buying it :)

Author Team
8-)
#21 | Posted: 13 Oct 2005 18:09 
Hoh, I think you need to implement these flags when you have at last 100 users :)))

This is the main error all users get... First, get a LIVE community, then fullfill it with features, not vice versa!

Author vinok
#22 | Posted: 14 Oct 2005 00:43 
:) good idea, if I payed you to do it, you know where you can select your "location" couldn't you somehow use that to detirmine what avatar they get,

eg if they select united kingdom they get uk.gif

would this be possible? :)

Author Team
8-)
#23 | Posted: 14 Oct 2005 14:47 
Everything is possible.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Master Class miniBB Support Forums / Master Class /
 Add user's country or country flag under.
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Try the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑