®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /  

Language Menu dropdown in Registration

Author RaptOr
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 10 Oct 2005 23:27 
OK, i have added some custom fields to the registration. Now, i wanna know how to add an option to chose from the listed things. Example:

Language: Blahblah
Blahbahl

just like in minibb registration, where you can chose from diferent languages, i wanna add that option too but my custom options.

And PLEASE somebody tell me how to make the Username get a link to the users profile not the text below (in posts).

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#2 | Posted: 11 Oct 2005 04:59 
Download the languages you want and put them in the "lang" folder. They will appear as optional in the user's data table.

Author Team
8-)
#3 | Posted: 11 Oct 2005 13:36 
Ivan has right about the languages. About user profiles - alredy told here. We are not providing custom implementatios for free, so maybe somebody from outside could provide you an exact code.

Author RaptOr
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 13 Oct 2005 00:12 
I don't think it's an implementation. I know how to add a text box and custom fields, to tipe in some stuff in the registration. All i need is to replace the text box with a menu dropdown, where the user can choose from. For example: I wanna chose from male and female. Just like show e-mail public: yes no.

Thanks

Specific miniBB Support Forums / Specific /
 Language Menu dropdown in Registration
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑