miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Locked and sticky topic on top of recent discussions and other forum areas

Author Anonymous
#1 | Posted: 19 Aug 2005 05:44 
Hello, I really appreciate your job. You Rock Guys !
But can you help me with this problem. I'd like to keep locked and sticky items on top of the latest discussion and also on top of the forum where it's been added to.

Thank you so much for your help.
;-)

yrej

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 19 Aug 2005 09:58 
Sticky items on top of the latest discussions? That's really not necessary, trust me. Latest discussions ARE LATEST. Not in anyway related to sticky posts.

As about locked discussions on top... why do you need this?

Author Anonymous
#3 | Posted: 19 Aug 2005 18:53 
Hello, thanks for your answer. But I need to have a topic STICKY AND LOCKED at the same time, because I must sometime make an important announcement for my visitors. And I'd like to have those topics stay on top for awhile sothat new visitors can still read them. Is it possible?

Thank you

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 19 Aug 2005 18:58 
We have a premium add-on called "Super-Sticky Topics". With it you may achieve to create a special topic, which will always appear on top in Recent discussions and on top of other topics anywhere. The add-on is not distributed for sale, but is sold for $15 if you would like to get it. Contact us privately for more information.

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Locked and sticky topic on top of recent discussions and other forum areas
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑