miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /  

Author KingDodo
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 19 May 2002 08:30 
I, i found your forum to my web site. I like it but there is a thing that missing : there is no image or text that let you know that there is a new post since your last visit??

Thanks

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 20 May 2002 04:00 
Maybe we'll implement that in the future. But we also don't want to make the board more complicated, i t must be as simple, user friednly & fast as possible.

Author KingDodo
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 20 May 2002 05:50 
Hi, i dont want it more complicated too, i like it cause it have a little table in the database, but i think this is a great feature to know if there is new topic since last visit..Myself i check alway the topic if they are new..

Thanks

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 20 May 2002 10:00 
KingDodo
Especially for that feature, there are "sorting" options designed. We have no designed this new topic "icons-images" feature from the beginning, because this is useful only for people who often visit the board... And it requests A LOT of resources, so probably we will not implement this in the future - sorting options are enough.

Author CardMSG
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 23 Jul 2006 00:07 
Is it possible, or is there an addon that will allow each user to easily view new posts since their last visit? It would be nice to check in and only see what was posted since you last visited, rather than having to look through all of the posts.

Just wondering, thanks...

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#6 | Posted: 23 Jul 2006 00:17 
The paid addon Checker may be the closest to what you are seeking.
All the best -
mb

The Other miniBB Support Forums / The Other /
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Get the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑