Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /  

Quote message function

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2

Author marsbar
Associated Member
#16 | Posted: 24 May 2005 04:51 
Thanks, Team, for your informative reply!
- mb

Author beztak
Partaker
#17 | Posted: 19 Jul 2006 16:48 
As I see, this discussion is over, but I'd like to open again. I NEED to quote WHOLE post. Why?

Because users in Czech republic are used to insert whole post and then delete what they don't need. Trust me. It's necessity. I don't want to say that people in our country are silly, they are just used to.

Next thing is that my boss want it, need it... help me :-)

Author beztak
#18 | Posted: 17 Jul 2006 15:28 
19 Jul 2006 17:19 - Attached on mergeing:
Clik on "Quote" insert whole post... HOW TO?

Hi all, is there possibility how to do when click on "Quote" to insert WHOLE post in textarea field WITHOUT select some text. I just want to click and insert whole post, nothing more.

Can anybody help me?

Author beztak
#19 | Posted: 19 Jul 2006 16:16 
PLEASE, help me. I know that you know how to do it...

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#20 | Posted: 19 Jul 2006 17:12 
Yes, we know ;-)

Author beztak
Partaker
#21 | Posted: 19 Jul 2006 17:13 
No problem... how much time it takes? How much USD I have to prepare?

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#22 | Posted: 19 Jul 2006 17:20 
Well, spend ten bucks, and I will post a solution here. Be a sponsor for other users. How do you like this idea? ;-)

Author beztak
Partaker
#23 | Posted: 19 Jul 2006 17:28 
I'm sponsor. I bought premoderation plugin and it seems that I buy file upload plugin...

10 bucks, hmm. Well, maybe... I tell this to the right person :) to my boss :D

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#24 | Posted: 19 Jul 2006 17:37 
Ok, $8 and we have a deal ;-)

Thank you for buying the plugins, but your question is not related to their support (and their technical and other support services are provided within 15 calendar days since establishing buying Agreement between You and Author, as it states in License). Your question is very custom, thus it's about 3rd party addon.

Author beztak
Partaker
#25 | Posted: 19 Jul 2006 17:45 
My boss is on holiday but I tell him. But I think we have a deal. I will echo later.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 
Suggestions miniBB Support Forums / Suggestions /
 Quote message function
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑