miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Master Class miniBB Support Forums / Master Class /  

forum iframe

Author ruben
#1 | Posted: 12 Dec 2004 16:37 
i'd like to set an iframe on the minbb-mainpage, showing the content of a public topic.

is it possible? how can i realize that?

ruben

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 13 Dec 2004 05:13 
just use the link for a given topic for your iframe. add your iframe it to main_header.html template

Author vo1d
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 30 Mar 2005 22:33 
Hi, i want to know if it could be possible to integrate a minibb forum in a PHP page <iframe> ? like <iframe src="page.php"> and in page.php code : <?php include 'minibb/index.php'; ?> ? Or another way to include it in a iframe

Author Team
8-)
#4 | Posted: 31 Mar 2005 10:48 
We saw many users done that, so it's possible, I think.

Author vo1d
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 1 Apr 2005 17:32 
How can we do it ?

Author Black
#6 | Posted: 10 May 2005 15:40 
First sorry for my english. I think that maybe team can create a "manual" or something like that,how-to integrate miniBB to your website .. it would be awesome

Author Team
8-)
#7 | Posted: 10 May 2005 17:24 
We already have manual for including forums into your own PHP file. Further, it depends only on you - how you may use your imagination.

As about integrating with the whole database- yes, we keep this in mind... it's too big manual and we just have still no time for that.

Author Anonymous
#8 | Posted: 20 Jul 2005 13:21 
i used
<IFRAME name=whatever src=index.php width=672 height=1250 frameborder=0 scrolling=no>

remember changing widht and height (put the code inside a layout cell or table), name of iframe (to call it later if you want) and change the path to the index.php on your server...

are these lines ok to you?

So not use simple Include php function; it won't work at all.

(sorry for my english)

Author Team
8-)
#9 | Posted: 20 Jul 2005 13:27 
So not use simple Include php function; it won't work at all - actually, it WILL, but only if you are using it correctly and knowing what you are doing.

Author Anonymous
#10 | Posted: 20 Jul 2005 13:31 
Ok Team. Sorry for that.

Author igor
Partaker
#11 | Posted: 24 Feb 2006 21:45 
Hi,

i am working on integration of miniBB into my existing php page.

I want to make the forum visible only in a specific div container.

It works fine when the first page of it loads (include main.php -> main.php is the renamed index.php). But when i open a new thread or click anything else, the page is opened in full screen and not only in the container i have chosen.

Is there a simple way to force miniBB allways to open in the choosen div. I know a could go writing switch case sentences for every possible link.

Tnx for help.

Author Team
8-)
#12 | Posted: 27 Feb 2006 10:15 
Try to learn more about IFRAME.

Master Class miniBB Support Forums / Master Class /
 forum iframe
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Proceed with the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑