miniBB ® miniBB®
miniBB Support Forums
 | Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /   

changing "forum ... topics ... replies" bar...?

Author h4tt3n
Registered
#1 | Posted: 3 May 2005 09:58 
How do I change the content of the bar over the forums - the one saying "forum" to the left and "topics replies" on the right???

I've searched through all templates - and I just can't find the darn thing :(

H4tt3n

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#2 | Posted: 3 May 2005 10:08 
The variables are in the language file and you just need to change them, not the templates.

Author h4tt3n
Registered
#3 | Posted: 3 May 2005 10:17 
Thx, mate!

H4tt3n

Author h4tt3n
Registered
#4 | Posted: 3 May 2005 12:12 
But...ummm...just to be annoying:

In case I DO wanna change the "forum" bar directly, where do I find it?

I want to add a "only registered and logged-in members may post" that stays in the middle of the bar no matter the screen resolution - so I cant just push it using non-breaking spaces.

H4tt3n

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#5 | Posted: 3 May 2005 12:22 | Edited by: Ivan 
This you must put in main_forums.html, I think.

With some HTML editor make an empty, one-cell row above the main bar and put the desired text in it. It will fit to the format of the table.

There is also a more complicated way - to make your special variable - but the first one will be more easy for you.

Author h4tt3n
Registered
#6 | Posted: 3 May 2005 17:16 
Thx :-D

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To / changing "forum ... topics ... replies" bar...? Top

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

Short link for this topic:

?
You are welcome to post anonymously, by entering a nickname with no password (if the similar Username has not been taken yet), or by leaving both fields empty. If you have a forums account, you can also sign in from this page without posting a message, or sign in and post at once.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with our forum posting rules. If not, it may be locked or deleted with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contacts
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.
Captcha Addon for miniBB