miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /  

changing "forum ... topics ... replies" bar...?

Author h4tt3n
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 3 May 2005 09:58 
How do I change the content of the bar over the forums - the one saying "forum" to the left and "topics replies" on the right???

I've searched through all templates - and I just can't find the darn thing :(

H4tt3n

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#2 | Posted: 3 May 2005 10:08 
The variables are in the language file and you just need to change them, not the templates.

Author h4tt3n
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 3 May 2005 10:17 
Thx, mate!

H4tt3n

Author h4tt3n
Partaker
#4 | Posted: 3 May 2005 12:12 
But...ummm...just to be annoying:

In case I DO wanna change the "forum" bar directly, where do I find it?

I want to add a "only registered and logged-in members may post" that stays in the middle of the bar no matter the screen resolution - so I cant just push it using non-breaking spaces.

H4tt3n

Author Ivan
Advanced Member
#5 | Posted: 3 May 2005 12:22 
This you must put in main_forums.html, I think.

With some HTML editor make an empty, one-cell row above the main bar and put the desired text in it. It will fit to the format of the table.

There is also a more complicated way - to make your special variable - but the first one will be more easy for you.

Author h4tt3n
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 3 May 2005 17:16 
Thx :-D

How To miniBB Support Forums / How To /
 changing "forum ... topics ... replies" bar...?
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑