®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /  

Another Admin Problem...

Author DaDevil
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 2 Mar 2005 10:45 
ive read all the other admin problems and anything but they dont seem to work...
for mine i can login but if i click any link i get redirected to the admi login page.
also this is on the top of my page.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dadevil/public_html/mybb/setup_options.php:130) in /home/dadevil/public_html/mybb/bb_admin.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dadevil/public_html/mybb/setup_options.php:130) in /home/dadevil/public_html/mybb/bb_admin.php on line 103

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dadevil/public_html/mybb/setup_options.php:130) in /home/dadevil/public_html/mybb/bb_admin.php on line 106

Author Team
8-)
#2 | Posted: 2 Mar 2005 11:08 
RTFM:

Open options file with some plain text editor on your computer. Edit your php files with a quality text editor! We recommend Metapad, or simply Notepad, because these editors are not storing additional newlines, spaces or breaks before <?php and/or after ?>. It is forbidden, to have such kind of characters outside PHP execution code, because this may cause problems with your board (for example, you will be unable to log in, and kind of this error appears: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at...)

FAQ miniBB Support Forums / FAQ /
 Another Admin Problem...
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑