miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

miniBB Skins

Page  Page 2 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#16 | Posted: 9 Mar 2009 03:12 

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#17 | Posted: 8 Apr 2009 10:52 
Yet another inspiration - as you may know U2 have recently released their new astonishing album, "No Line On The Horizon". Their minimalistic-view Message Board inspired me to create something similar for miniBB. Here we go: Forums BRW (Black-Red-White) Skin:

Black-Red-White Skin Preview

Available to check live on miniBB demo board (click "Paint It Yourself" icon at the top right corner, follow the description and click the proper link).

Author Paulos
Partaker
#18 | Posted: 27 Nov 2009 03:13 
maybe you could make one like www.html-site.nl
or with the colors for a site like www.mijnmaffia-toplijst.nl

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#19 | Posted: 27 Nov 2009 09:16 
We could make it of course :-) Read our price list... Customization of the forums Layout - $45 and it's yours.

And if you will give permission to publish it in this thread - we could make it even for $40 ;-) Nobody from custom template makers would offer a better rate.

Author Paulos
Partaker
#20 | Posted: 28 Nov 2009 07:43 
Oke :P
Than is think it wil become to expensive and just $5 of it to make is a public one is a little bit low don't you think :P

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#21 | Posted: 28 Nov 2009 12:22 
It's probably OK for the third world programmers, but not us... sorry. The price is final.

Author Guest
~
#22 | Posted: 4 Jun 2010 10:50 
Hey guys! I want to change input color in css, but which one is it? I'm talking about text color which is when somebody is writing text when posting or logging in.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#23 | Posted: 4 Jun 2010 14:40 
Do you mean text forms? If so, look up for .textForm class under bb_default_style.css.

Author ivan79
Partaker
#24 | Posted: 10 Jun 2010 03:10 
Skin: Silver Style

Screenshots:
Silver

If you dont have Avatars plugin delete: {$userInfo_user_custom1[$poster_id]}<br />
from main_posts_cell.html

Note:
In setup_options.php add following array (to display post count for users):
$userInfoInPosts=array('num_posts');

Author ivan79
Partaker
#25 | Posted: 12 Jun 2010 08:07 
Skin: Blue Style
Installation instructions included.

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#26 | Posted: 18 Feb 2011 21:44 
I built a simple layout for miniBB's latest development version. The theme is not simply a new CSS file but also template files were renewed. Theme is called Miniskin.

- Demo
- Download

Theme is free. You can edit it as you wish. Layout works fine (at least when using English language file) with modern Web browsers. To install this theme you need to replace current HTML templates in the folder called "templates". Also you need to upload folder "css" with the files inside it to where the forum's main folder is located. Images that this theme uses are inside "images" folder. The folder tree in forum's root should look like:

- css
- images
- lang
- templates

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#27 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 05:58 
kuopassa
I liked this layout a lot! Perfect work done. Probably the best miniBB implementation in the recent years. Thank you very much. I liked the logo, too :)

I'll try to download the codes and install locally to play with. There are some things I would like to change and check out how they would look. Then I would have to say something more exact.

Author astass
Partaker
#28 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 06:07 
kuopassa
Made great!

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#29 | Posted: 21 Feb 2011 15:46 
Thanks for feedback! The logo and stuff like that can be freely customized, everyone doesn't need to have exactly same look on their forums. :-)

A little update to my previous post: all image files are not in "images" folder but in "img" folder.

Author kuopassa
Partaker
#30 | Posted: 13 Mar 2011 23:10 
Here is another free theme for miniBB: Miniskin2.

- Demo
- Download

Installing this theme is done like in the previous case, so scroll to the above message to read instructions. The theme works with modern browsers. Demo forum is using the same database as the 1st theme, so if you send a message to either forum, it will be shown in both.

Page  Page 2 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 miniBB Skins
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Install the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑