miniBB ® 

miniBB

®
Support Forums

| Start | Register | Search | Statistics | File Bank | Manual |
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /  

Moblie Gold Skin

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next »

Author tkx211
Partaker
#1 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 12:28 
/*|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||*/
/*||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||This is my skin at tuyen.totalh.com/m |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||*/
/*||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||User can choose "Mobile"skin or "Full" skin but still keep and use their cookie at both skins: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||*/
/*||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Index pages:|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||*/
/*|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||*/

index_pages
/*||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||View topic pages:|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||*/
View_topics
/*||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||View thread pages:|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||*/
View_thread
/*||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Sorry for bad English skin!|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||*/

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#2 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 12:47 
Nice look, thanks!

I hope to come up with our mobile version soon.

Author tkx211
Partaker
#3 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 13:03 
Thank you!
I hope that.
I have tested very forum code, but I realy like miniBB.
I like feature "Login and post at same time", which I haven't seen at other code, yet
Best wish for miniBB!
:)

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#4 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 13:04 
Have a luck discovering the other features you never seen elsewhere :) I hope the new version I'm working on now, will bring even more satisfaction.

Ok. One question - will you distribute your code for free, or for the fee; and if so, how much is the fee?

Author tkx211
Partaker
#5 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 13:12 
yes. for free
include MobileChat and Ajax chat
I'll sent you my code, but please sent me a email (my email above).
|
|
|
/*--------------------------------*/
I also disable some checks, example at index.php i remove:
------
//if(!$af) die('Sorry, it seems like an intrusion attempt or your server doesn\'t support HTTP referrers!');
------
because some mobile (old version and wap mobile) don't pass this check
example WAP MAUI Browser,...
/*--------------------------------*/

Author tkx211
Partaker
#6 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 15:57 
I'll sent you free code, all.
/*----------------*/
I love miniBB, but I am a student in Vietnam, a low income country, where $60 is very big.
Cant you provide a Premium package?
In any way, I'll sent you my code. And you can provide it free or fee. if fee, All money belong to you.
Please sent me a email.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#7 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 16:27 
tkx211:
Cant you provide a Premium package?
I'm not sure I've got your question. We have no premium package, there is only one free package of miniBB.

I am not earning on others code and I have my own version for mobile, which I'm sure is different from yours.
You can keep all of your profits. It's your code :)

However I would be curious to look at it and how you propose it. I've sent you en email.

Author tkx211
Partaker
#8 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 16:40 
My mind is a .zip with Premium Extensions
I know my code is litte value, i only want use and experience the premium feature;
I also sent you my ChatBox. Free

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#9 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 16:53 
Ok. Could you provide your email once again? :) I can't find it above anymore.
Or just send it to ghappa at gmail dot com.
Thanks.

About Premium extensions. Since I'm the author of premium add-ons for miniBB, and if you make me an offer, hopefully we can speak business language. And any business means the profit for both ends. Somebody needs a real thing, and somebody needs money.

In the case of your mobile version, I personally don't need it. As I mentioned, I have my own solution, which will be released soon.
That's why I don't see much sense in sharing premium stuff for the thing I don't need, sorry.
I'm just curious to look at it and I won't re-publish it or support it any way. It's up to you.

Author tkx211
Partaker
#10 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 16:58 
my email is tkx211 at gmail dot com
My mind doesn't mean i sell my code. I know you can write everything.

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#11 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 17:30 
Thanks for the code. I've got it.

However I'm wondering what do you call a "mobile" version.

For me it appears you just have a regular miniBB package with some add-ons, with the adjusted layout, templates and CSS, and overall, it looks like a skin.

If I would like to install BOTH mobile and standalone versions, for example, I would like to have m.minibb.com as the mobile forums, and minibb.com/forums as the regular forums, and BOTH running on the same version of miniBB - what should I do? To have TWO copies of the software installed? Upgrade TWO copies of the software each time when I upgrade miniBB?

Where's the "mobile version" in your solution?

Author tkx211
Partaker
#12 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 17:36 
one question for you, Paul.
I see that you reply almost topic and it seem that you look after this forum at many time.
Could it effect to time for coding?
in other forum like vBulletin, phpBB,... i see that Admin is litte attention to support forum.
i like miniBB.

Author tkx211
Partaker
#13 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 17:38 
yes, i can cut down some code not ceccessery. but it take many time. im only a person :)
in user side, browser load my page very quickly, include mobile beacuse it sent little data
so, with user, can call it is mobile version.
it is my mind

i have both skin at my site, use 1 index.php, not 2

Author Paul
Lead Developer 
#14 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 18:31 
Yes, I moderate and develop the program, what's so strange here? It's a variation of ego-board and it really attracts a lot of positively selfish people.

Moderation is done as quickly as possible, because I wrote it for myself and know what it means :) It takes very little time. I don't sit night and day on board and visit it just twice per day.

It has no effect on my coding; coding is work and miniBB moderation is a hobby.

Ok, for the mobile version it would be nice to see just a solution, how to plug your version, written similarly to the current miniBB solutions and add-ons READMEs style. For example, if I have forums running already, I don't have to override everything. So then what shall I change, copy or paste etc. That's the solution.

What you have currently, means a lot of blind racking without having an idea how to bring it up.

Author tkx211
Partaker
#15 | Posted: 10 Aug 2011 18:44 
thank you
IT is my interest, too
please tell me if you see any problem in my code

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
Custom Tutorials and Modifications miniBB Support Forums / Custom Tutorials and Modifications /
 Moblie Gold Skin
 Share Topic's Link

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

?
Post as a Guest, leaving the Password field blank. You could also enter a Guest name, if it's not taken by a member yet. Sign-in and post at once, or just sign-in, bypassing the message's text.

Before posting, make sure your message is compliant with forum rules; otherwise it could be locked or removed with no explanation.

miniBB Support Forums Powered by Forum Software miniBB ® Home  Features  Requirements  Demo  Download  Showcase  Gallery of Arts
Compiler  Premium Extensions  Premium Support  License  Contact Us
Check out the Captcha add-on: protect your miniBB-forums from the automated spam and flood.

⇑